Powered by Blogger.

[work wear wednesday] black and white handbags


So full disclosure: Despite as it may appear by my previous post, I have not fully hopped on to this black and white trend for spring. For awhile I actually sorta kept hoping it was just going to go away. It hasn't so I'm slowly starting to accept it as trend. I've been in the market for a structured handbag for work -I love my Longchamp but something more grown up is in order. My go to would be a pop of color but I thought this might be a good baby step into the black and white trend taking over. Are you incorporating black and white into your spring work wardrobe?

[black from left to right]
Topshop via Nordstrom -98.00// Target -38.00 (this looks much nicer in person// Zara -79.90//
[white from left to right]
Kate Spade -159.00 (don't be too tempted be the color versions like I was!)// Sole Society -59.95// BR -250.00//


No comments