Powered by Blogger.

splurge or save: summer accessories edition


Panama Hat: J. Crew vs H&M
Gladiator Sandals: Loft vs Target

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! I'm enjoying a day off but to those of you back at work today, hang in there!

I love everything about summer, including new accessories and have been slowly but surely adding new favorites to my closet. My golden rule is if its trendy, dont splurge on it. But I'm stuck here because these trends I've been seeing all summer don't seem too be too trendy and actually seem pretty verstaile. So is that just an excuse to splurge on anything? Heck no, because I'm also an obsessive compulsive deal shopper. So finding more affordable options to my summer must haves was just thrilling! Okay, thrilling is a bit of an exaggeration but I think you know what I mean. I love finding a good deal! (I also had a bowl of Trix for breakfast so I'm on a major sugur high.)

I recently picked up those Anthro sunnies and I'm in LURVE. They are my new go to and my favorite Ray-Bans should probably get comfy at the bottom of my purse. Truthfully, I'm a bit of a sunglasses snob and usually go fo higher end sunglasses. I'm of the mind set that if I spent good money on sunglasses, I'm going to take extra good care of them whereas with cheaper sunglasses that I care less about I always lose or step on them. (I might be the only one that steps on sunglasses..) I debated about these Karen Walker sunnies for awhile and when I saw the Anthropologie pair it felt like a good compromise. So here's to hoping I dont lose these! They keep selling out fast so if you want 'em, don't wait! They seriously go with everything!

3 comments

  1. I have the anthro sunglasses and they are my favorite pair! My poor expensive sunglasses ate getting the backseat to these for now! Good luck with not losing them!

    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I love the splurge options the most, but the others are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save, save & once more save! Don't get me wrong, we all love a splurge, but I think these are way better saved :)

    xo. Kailagh

    ReplyDelete