Powered by Blogger.

till death do us part



//jacket//necklace- sold out, similar//top- old, similar//skirt//bag//sunnies//

I really love my jean jacket. 

For as long as I can remember, a jean jacket has been my staple. If you ask me, I'd say a jean jacket literally matches everything. You can see this obsession already chronicled here, here, and here.

In college, I found the perfect jacket. It was from Abercrombie (that tells you how long ago this was), a bit distressed and fitted. But right before I bought it, Jessica Damn Simpson was spotted wearing it on the set of Dukes of Hazard and it instantly sold out everywhere. This might have been where my infatuation with JS started but we'll save that story for another day. Anywho, I made my first ever ebay purchase and snagged one up and I literally wore it into the ground. It was so ripped and battered but I refused to get rid of it. It was my signature jacket! It took my awhile to find another jacket that I loved as much until this bad boy from Factory entered my life. And the rest is history..... (well until this one rips and I need another one..... )


PS- and because its throwback thursday....

5 comments

  1. You're adorable, jean jackets are my favorite! :) Now following!

    xo, Ainslee

    abeautifulheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love jean jackets! I still wear the same one that I got when I was in high school! They never go out of style!

    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! There's something wonderfully comfy and awesome about a perfect jean jacket. :)
    xox
    giedre
    www.walkingdotphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, girlie! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! http://wp.me/p23V59-MS

    xo
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look!
    Just found your blog and I love it!
    Now following :)

    The Style Storm
    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete