Powered by Blogger.

weekly round up 1.17


TGIF, friends! Aaron and I headed to Philadelphia this weekend and I can't wait! I've never been before so I'm really excited to do touristy things and check out some new (to me) restaurants. And a lower sales tax means some shopping will likely occur. Sorry in advance, Aaron! So happy we're headed on a little getaway this weekend; we could use a mini vacay and it will be nice to get out of the city for the weekend.

My mini trip this weekend got me thinking about other weekend vacays. Good thing the New Yorker has already compiled them all for me. Or I can read about them online here!

I started using Kenra25 hairspray after reading how much Kate loves hers. You guys, there is NO reason it should have taken me so long to try it. It is seriously the best hair spray and I have officially converted. It's only a few dollars more than L'Oreal Elnett (my previous go-to) and its just so much better. You gotta believe me.

Are you an at home barista? I'm not but I do love me a good cup of coffee. Some helpful tips to brewing a great cup at home via the Washington Post.

I'm trying not to get too excited for spring (its still a few months away!) but I am day dreaming of floral prints and pastels. Tell me these Ivanka Trump heels aren't a total must have (and are on sale)! And in this print too! 

Only recently have I started preparing fish at home and I'm so excited to try Liz's salmon and salad recipe this week. Doesn't it look delicious? All of her recipes do!

I am too obsessed with these little heart clips for your shoes! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Hope you enjoy your long weekend!

xo
N

2 comments

  1. Have fun in Philly! Super jealous! I have never been there either! :(

    xo

    -Kelsey

    excusemyblog.com

    www.excusemyblog.com
    (I just launched my fashion blog and currently have a giveaway offering $250 worth of credits for a Facebook campaign/advertisement that can be used towards your blog or business!)

    ReplyDelete