Powered by Blogger.

my favorite workout playlist songs


Doesn't a fun workout playlist make working out SO much better? Le duh, Nicole. I try to spin a few times a week and have been going to a class where the instructor plays seriously great music. I may or may not have been shushed for singing too loud once or twice :) His playlist has given me a lot of inspiration for my own current playlist. I think its always fun to mix up a list with older songs and current top 40's so it doesn't get boring. I also clearly love a good dance song. A few of these songs are serious throwbacks....but I love it! What's on your current workout playlist?

----------
PS- trying to get to the gym more regularly? Try...

  • making a standing workout date with coworkers or friends! Not only do they hold you accountable, its a great excuse to hang out. I've been going with coworkers to a Monday night class and I don't want to be the one to bail so it always gets my butt to class.
  • perusing pinterset for inspiration! I love finding new barre method and other at home workouts via pinterest. I just can't with the workout motivation quotes though. Sorry if those are your thing!
  • making playlists weekly! New music always gets me feeling inspired and excited to work out. Or dance. Or both :)



4 comments

  1. I just downloaded Burn a few days ago! I have some of these but I'll definitely check out the ones that I don't. Music is EVERYTHING when I'm doing cardio at the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Thanks for sharing! Now I'be got some new stuff to add to my iPod. Thanks for sharing!

    xo

    -Kelsey

    www.excusemyblog.com

    (I just launched my fashion blog and currently have a giveaway offering $250 worth of credits for a Facebook campaign/advertisement that can be used towards your blog or business!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great workout list!
    -Brittany
    http://pittsburghglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your views. Great blog here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you. I would like to thank for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. Visit musica online

    ReplyDelete