Powered by Blogger.

weekly round up 1.24

via

Happy Friday! It was a super quick week this week with the holiday on Monday and our snow day on the east coast on Tuesday. Despite, I still feel like I have had a very full week! I'm headed up to NYC tonight for a super quick trip (I'm talking 18 hours here folks) to see a really good friend who I haven't seen since I moved. I'm really excited to see her but dreading the bus trip (there and back!) Luckily I have a lot of Courtney Loves Dallas to catch up on and I just downloaded The Monuments Men for my iPad.

Last season, I missed out on the strappy nude sandals trend. I wasn't sure how often I would wear them; turns out I find myself regularly wishing I had a pair. I found this pair for a super discounted price but I'm not sure if I should hold out and keeping looking for a nude pair or settle for blush.

I love love LOVE Valentine's day and caught myself perusing Paper Source for no other reason but to check out all the new holiday gifts. A donut pillow, cell phone cover and galvanized tins? Yes, please!

I love my dry shampoo and have loved what skipping washes has done for my hair but I don't know if I could ever take the plunge into the world of no-poo or alterna-poo. Can you ditch shampoo? This writer is!

What do we think of the Ralph Lauren Team USA collection? Not sure I'm a fan....

I'm trying really hard not to skip breakfast anymore. I feel so much better throughout the day when I've had even just a yogurt in the morning. I'm hoping to try some of these energy breakfasts to kick start a routine.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

xo
Nicole

1 comment