Powered by Blogger.

link love


Happy Friday, friends. How was your week?

It was a short work week for me since I took Monday off to help this little snugglebug get acclimated to her new forever home. Regardless, I am still really ready for a weekend. Aaron's mama is in town for the weekend so we have a busy weekend planned. You know those people that you just love being around? They radiate some sort of positive energy or something that just draws you in? That's her. I'm really happy she's here.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Some links I'm loving around the web....
  • What do you think about the power suit? I occasionally have to wear a suit for work and I feel really stuffy and not at all like Olivia Pope.
  • I recently discovered Elle & Company and it has quickly become one of my favorite blogs about design, marketing and blogging.
  • Have you tried Class Pass? What do you think about the criticisms that it is becoming too big for its own good?
  • Are you following Kylie Jenner on snapchat? Better question... are you following me? Add me heyim_nicole! 
  • Feathers and blush for fall? Can J.Crew do no wrong?
Some sales and such....
  • 50% off everything at J.Crew Factory and an additional 20% off clearance with the code HOPTOIT. I ordered this skirt in blue this week...I can't wait for it to arrive.
  • Extra 40% off sale at Loft. Dip your toes into the window pane trend with this skirt.
  • 40% off your entire purchase at Ann Taylor. Aren't these perforated heels just perfection?
  • I wish I was a size 10 because these sandals are perfect for work and weekend. Old Navy has really been crushing it lately.
Coming up on A Dash of Gold next week....
  • How to make sure your resume is in top form before hitting submit... (really truly this time!)
  • Accessories I'm loving for Spring...



//
image via unsplash

No comments