Powered by Blogger.

the look for less: banded sandals


{ Click on the + to shop the sandals }

I came across these sandals from J.Crew and fell in love. They are simple, easy, and come in a variety of neutrals a.k.a. they are perfect for spring. Though they are on sale now ( 25% off with the code LOTSTOSHOP), I (correctly) assumed I could find a similar banded sandal that was a little more wallet friendly. This pair from Old Navy is a pretty suitable alternative coming in a few different colors. I'll stick to the brown (neutrals all day errryday) but they're a pretty good alternative if you like a little pop of color in your spring sandals.

I'm also loving the banded sandals from Loft and Steve Madden with the metallic band. The metallic bands adds a nice little flair, don't you think?

1 comment