Powered by Blogger.

link love


Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to enjoying some spring weather and celebrating a bff's birthday at a new-to-me beer garden. I'm a big fan of drinking outdoors weather (aren't we all?) so I'm pretty pumped to spend some time soaking up the Vitamin D with good friends. What are you up this weekend?

Links I'm loving...
Shopping, sales and such...
  • I am loving the Milley for Kohls collab. Pattern mixing for the win!
  • I always forget how much I love 6pm. I'm looking for a stacked heel sandal for spring summer and love this pair. And if you're looking for mules look no further.
  • I'm loving midi skirts for spring.
  • I unpacked my panama hat from last year and it was all bent out of shape so this white one from Target caught my eye.
Coming up on A Dash of Gold next week....
  • My favorite jumpsuit (because of course I have a favorite jumpsuit)


1 comment

  1. I absolutely LOVED that article about what people wore to meet Anna ! Thanks for sharing these great links!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete