Powered by Blogger.

the weekend uniform


ONE | TWO | THREE | FOUR | FIVE | SIX | SEVEN

Happy Monday, Friends! Did you have a good weekend? I did a little retail therapy on Saturday (just like I said I would) and tried to get in on some of the Lilly x Target goodies but it was such a cluster online. Did anyone try going in store? I heard that was worse. Between this collab and the Philip Lim collab, I'm not sure I'll be shopping their designer collaborations again. They're kind of overwhelming, no? And BOY, do they bring out the worst in people. A coworker said she saw someone get punched at the Target she went to. Infreakingsane.

Lately, I've been living in some variation of this uniform on the weekend. It's comfy, pulled together, and easily goes from day to night. Distressed denim (I DIY-ed a pair from Old Navy) and a jean jacket from J.Crew Factory are the staples and I swap out shirts and lipstick colors. And you know that any excuse to wear leopard is a good excuse to me. I'm loving this pair of canvas flats from UnionJackBoots. Did you know they had more than just boots? Me neither! Their flats section is definitely worth checking out.

Have a good week, y'all!




2 comments

  1. I need these jeans in my life ASAP! This is such a perfect weekend ensemble that I might need to copy :)

    xo, Alicia
    Alicia Tenise

    ReplyDelete