Powered by Blogger.

link love


HAPPY FRIDAY! I've been on a bit of a blogging hiatus recently because I can't quite get my feet on the ground. It's been one thing after another with school, work, and friends -- all good things, though! --so I've been out living life rather than writing about it here. I have a really low key weekend planned to recharge and lay by the pool. I can't wait.

I was Aaron was watching a SEC Storied on ESPN about Shaq and his Coach Dale Brown while he was at LSU. ESPN is on all.the.time at our place so I mostly tune it out while laying on the couch pinning. But this documentary -- and this quote in particular -- really caught my ear. It was all about Shaq's  growth as an athlete and his friendship with his Coach. It's worth watching for any athletes or anyone interested in college sports.

Some links I'm loving....

SALES and such...(there are a LOT this weekend!)
  • Ann Taylor // 40% off purchase with code: SHOP40
  • Anthropologie // 20% off sale with code GONEFISHING
  • Asos // 20% off with code: LONGWKND
  • Banana Republic // 40% off with code: BRSUMMER
  • BaubleBar // free shipping code MEMORIAL20 and save 20%; use the code MEMORIAL25 for 25% off 3 items; or the code MEMORIAL30 to save 30% on 4 or more items.
  • Bloomgindales // big brown bag sale – 20% off sale
  • Bluefly // handbag & shoe sale! extra 20% off chloĆ©, prada, jimmy choo, & saint laurent
  • J.Crew // 25% off your order with code: SUMMERLOVE
  • J.Crew Factory // 50% off everything
  • Loft // 40% off everything
  • Macy’s // extra 20% off in memorial day sale + extra 25% off with code: HOORAY
  • Nordstrom Half Yearly sale -- don't miss this one, folks! It goes through May 31.
  • Old Navy // Up to 50% off everything
  • Sally Beauty // 30% off when you $50 or more.... get some Tanwise!


Enjoy your long weekend! XO



image via unsplash | graphic by Nicole Allio for a dash of gold

1 comment