Powered by Blogger.

last minute christmas gifts


As I mentioned on Tuesday, I'm a bit late to the game this Christmas season. I've been so focused on school and work that I haven't been able to think about gifts for my family and friends. As such, I've been a bit of a mad woman this week trying to get caught up. So trust me when I tell you, I am expert in last minute gifts. And that it is not too late to give a creative and thoughtful gift to the special people in your life.

Give a reoccurring gift! Give the gift of monthly beauty surprises with Birchbox or give you man a razor subscription with Dollar Shave Club. Aaron uses Dollar Shave Club and loves it. For the dog lover in your life, Barkbox is an affordable no brainer. Sign up the wine lover in your life for ClubW delivering three bottles for $39,

Give an activity! Give a friend a giftcard to TrunkClub and he or she will meet with a stylist and pick out a personally curated wardrobe. Blue Apron, Hungry Root, and Hello Fresh are all deliver fresh ingredients and recipes so that your gift recipient can prepared delicious meals right at home.


DIY! But proceed with caution. Gifts like cookies or other homemade treats are perfect for coworkers and friends. But only DIY if you know you're a halfway decent baker :)

Give the gift of music! Everyone hates the commercials on Pandora or Spotify so give the gift of ad-free music by giving music streaming upgraded memberships.

Just whatever you do, avoid the mall! I went to a strip mall last night to pop in (or so I thought) to Target, TJ Maxx and Old Navy. I figured it wouldn't be too crazy at 7:30pm on a Wednesday. I thought very wrong. Lines were insane, and Old Navy looked like it had been robbed it was so messy! If you do go retail, BE NICE. Be nice to other patrons but especially be nice to the people working. This is the hardest time of the year to work retail so remember to be kind and patient.

Or finish all your shopping online with Amazon Prime! You have 5 days left to use their free two-day shipping to ensure your gift arrives before Santa. Even better, give the gift of two-day shipping and give a Amazon Prime membership. Your recipient will be oh so grateful.


Do you have anyone left on your list? What are your last minute solutions?

---------
images via picjumbo

1 comment