Powered by Blogger.

save or splurge: chloe "isa" wedge


Heyo! How early is too early to start thinking of spring? Ordinarily I would say one week after a winter blizzard is too early but since it was a sunny 55 degrees this weekend and the sun is out in full force today I would say now is as appropriate as ever. And according to Punxsutawney Phil, spring is coming early this year! Pay no attention to the melting snow on the ground…

Okay, groan all you want about how frustrating it is that stores put out all their spring lines now when all you really need is a good coat to get you through February. This is why it is excellent – a) all the winter gear you need is on sale and b) you can take your time sifting through trends to figure out what you really want for spring!

On my spring wishlist is a good pair of espadrille wedges. I just haven’t been able to find a pair I love in the past so I’m starting my search early this year. Enter this beautiful pair made by Chloe. Exit the $600+ pricetag.

So it’s only natural that I used this pair as a jumping off point to see if I could find anything similar and lo and behold, I found this pair from Payless of all places. Sure, I love the suede, stitching and bigger platform of the Chloe wedge but do you know what else I love? An extra $610 in my pocket. 

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Right?! I hope they are comfy. If not, they are an easy return!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Right?! I ordered the pair from Payless (I couldn't resist at $15!) so I'll let you know how comfy they are!

      Delete