Powered by Blogger.

[the view from sunday]

New hers and his mugs 

I spent Sunday recovering from a night with friends at Meridian Pint by enjoying early morning Bethesda Bagels and Silk Chocolate soymilk, my go to Sunday breakfast as of late. I'm working with a a few friends from undergrad on an event for our alumni chapter and what was meant to be a planning meeting this morning turned into a trip down memory lane over more bagels, fruit salad and mimosas. Aaron and I had an early dinner at Open City and I insisted on stopping on the way home to pick up Ben and Jerrys. It was a busy weekend for both of us so a quiet evening with ice cream and Bravo is exactly what I need before another busy work week starts tomorrow. Oh and I guess I should do laundry....meep.
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

                           

An oldie but a goodie frame has found a new home on our new end table

No comments