Powered by Blogger.

a new (to me) must have mascara



Without mascara I might as well not have any lashes at all. They are short and blonde tipped so mascara is a daily must for me. My love affair with Diorshow began in college (and is by no mean over), but I had a few Birchbox points to cash in and thought I'd use the points to try Benefit "they're Real" after recently reading on Emily Maynard's blog that was her go-to mascara. [side note: my bachelor/bachelorette obsession has become shameless. Is there a self help book for that?] So while Emily may have terrible taste in men, she sure does know her mascara- they're Real is amazing! It may not be a whole lot cheaper than Diorshow BUT you can use your Birchbox points to pay for it which is major bonus. I highly recommend it! STILL haven't signed up for Birchbox yet?! Sign up here.




No comments