Powered by Blogger.

Lately..


I feel like life has been moving fast lately. Maybe its the time of the year, the time in my life,  my personal perspective or maybe (likely) all of the above. While work has been the busiest its been in a long time, its all the personal changes and conversations that have my mind swirling and ultimately reflecting. My life and the lives of those around me has brought graduations, new jobs, shifting dynamics, new responsibilities, big moves, faith, changing relationships, life shaping choices to the forefront and I'm blessed to be surrounded by people who challenge me to think about the hard stuff along with the fun stuff. THAT is what keeps life rewarding, fulfilling, exciting, interesting and COLORFUL. A new fuchsia lipstick helps keep it colorful too :)

All that to say, thank you, to those people helping me throw paint ♥


No comments