Powered by Blogger.

[work wear wednesday] easing the transition into spring

Dear DC,
Is spring here? 
 XO, 
Nicole and her confused wardrobe
-------------------
WHAT DO I WEAR?! Transitioning to spring work clothes means mentally preparing for the blazing hot summer (one can never start too early preparing for that) and also committing to putting away those boots and sweaters until fall (which I'm also not ready for). The transition into warmer weather (but not yet sweltering) can be made a bit easier by picking up versatile pieces that will carry you right into summer.

:: a classic shift dress ::

:: a brightly colored pencil skirt ::

 :: a light weight scarf ::

:: nude shoes ::

2 comments

  1. LOVE the choices! Nude shoes are my favorite! I wish I could wear a pencil skirt but my rear is WAY too large!haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Mine is too but the ones from factory are really flattering. Try them out!

      Delete