Powered by Blogger.

[closet obsessions] the black and white maxi

//Dress//Purse//Jacket (suuuuuuper old from Abercrombie) similar//
So remember when I said I wasn't fully into this black and white trend for spring? Welp, turns out I am. I found this dress at Target and just had to have it. It's been fun to add a pop of color with a fun lipstick or a brightly colored purse. And while this weather in DC has been so hot and cold (literally) a maxi is the perfect weekend solution. I also picked up the black bag from Target from my work wear bags round up last week when I was there. It is my new carry all for work!





2 comments

  1. Marianne LonsdaleMay 31, 2013 at 3:34 PM

    Nick and I are totally enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this post! Your braid, sandals, all of it!

    ReplyDelete