Powered by Blogger.

weekly round up




Happy Friday, Friends!

I've been in a bit of a funk recently but bought my ticket home for the holidays and it immediately turned my week around. I also sorta cant believe that the holidays are approaching. Seriously, WHERE did this year go.

Speaking of SF, this makes me so homesick AND so excited to go home in December.

I'm certainly not an artist and this story really upsets me. I can only imagine how much more upsetting it is to artists.

When I first moved to DC, I lived with a roommate who had a pretty rowdy cat. He grows on you but he certainly is a wild thing. I think he needs a bottle of cat wine.

Also speaking of cats.....

I am no interior decorator but love the look of a gallery wall. I've tried a few times to make it work and finally came across this tutorial that I think/hope will help me out!

Please read this. There is really just no excuse.

Oh and I'm featured on Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins and FACE IT CATALOG's Friday Five. So that's exciting :) Ch ch check it out.

faceitcatalog


Alright, I'm outta here. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND! xo



3 comments

  1. Thanks for the link love, girlfriend!! I'll have to check out the others too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy how close the holiday season is! Glad you'll be going home!

    - Kaitlyn

    Boardwalks & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love people's collection of posts (I call mine Link Love) because it the perfect way to explore new blogs and things.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN.COM

    ReplyDelete