Powered by Blogger.

a few must haves

asos leopard print coat, madewell transporter, gap boyfriend, rag and bone booties, forever 21 booties
Anyone that knows me knows that leopard print is my jam. Love it as an accent, love it as a neutral  love it on accessories and it should be no surprise that this leopard print COAT is one of my favorite closet staples. Yes, a staple. I bought it on a whim because it was on major sale at ASOS last year (scroll down for some versions you can snag this year) and I'm totally in love. You may think it matches nothing, I argue it matches almost everything. One time I even got so excited I wore it to work...only to promptly take it off because its absolutely (sadly) not work appropriate. It's a fun coat to wear dressed up or dressed down with my favorite boyfriend jeans and booties for a snowy Sunday brunch. You agree, right? Maybe...

What has actually been getting way more use than my leopard print coat is this turban headband from Glister, a super cute Etsy shop that has the most perfect stocking stuffer and gifts for the holidays. This little turban headband comes in eight colors and is only $10. I seriously wear it almost everyday walking to work and it keeps my easy so cozy! I think I need another in oatmeal...and mossy green....and burgundy red.. I promise you will get a lot more use out of the headband than the leopard coat. (which is saying a LOT considering how much I love this leopard coat.) Oh and today is your lucky day because if you use the code GOLD15 you can save 15% on your purchase. Woop woop! So get to shopping... Christmas is in two weeks (as my mama ever so gently reminded me last night...!)


asos leopard print coat, madewell transporter, gap boyfriend, rag and bone booties, forever 21 booties

asos leopard print coat, madewell transporter, gap boyfriend, rag and bone booties, forever 21 booties

----------
Headband- Glister c/o
Coat- ASOS
Jeans- Gap
Booties- F21
Bag- Madewell
Turtleneck- Nordstrom Rack

3 comments

  1. you look absolutely adorable! i love your headwrap <3

    Be sure to enter to win a Fifi Lapin iPhone cover on my blog here!
    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered the headband. Love! Plus I have a middle if the night shopping problem.

    ReplyDelete