Powered by Blogger.

cyber monday shopping


I'm not much of a Black Friday shopper - I'd much rather nurse my tryptophan (and wine) hangover by lounging around and watching a marathon of holiday movies. So Cyber Monday is my big Thanksgiving Holiday shopping day and I've rounded up some of the best deals for you to check out today!

Happy shopping!

PS- Don't forget about Giving Tuesday tomorrow!

ANTHROPOLOGIE- Take an extra 50 percent off already red-lined merchandise from 6 am to 11 am on Monday. Free shipping online

ASOS- 20% off with the code GIMMEMORE until Wednesday, December 4th

ANN TAYLOR- 50 percent off cashmere collectible sweaters in stores and online.

BANANA REPUBLIC- 40% off purchase with code CYBER

C. WONDER- 30% off everything, plus free ground shipping with the code GIFTS30.

EXPRESS- 40% off everything

FOREVER 21- Free shipping on all orders over $30.

GAP- 40% off purchase with code CYBER

H&M- Take 40% off online purchases of $50 or more and an, plus free shipping!

J.CREW- 30% off with the code HOLIDAY

J. CREW FACTORY
- 50% off everything and free shipping on orders $50+ with code HOLIDAY50

LOFT- 50% off everything with the code CYBER50

MADEWELL- 25% off everything with the code FEAST25

OLD NAVY- 30% off purchase with code CYBER

PIPERLIME- 30% off with the code CYBER

SHOPBOP- Get 15% off when you spend $250, 20% off when you spend $500, and 25% off when you spend $1,000

1 comment

  1. I'm not a Black Friday shopper either! I just can't hang with the crowds. Online shopping is more my speed! Hope you find some great deals!

    ReplyDelete