Powered by Blogger.

stylish day planners for 2014


I rely pretty heavily on my electronic calendar for work and find myself pulling out my phone in meetings to check my calendar which, while is standard practice in our office, makes me feel a little unprofessional. I really miss writing down dates and taking notes in a day planner and with the new year right around the corner, I'm considering keeping a paper calendar in 2014. I'll still have to maintain an electronic calendar for meetings and such for work but I'm looking for a daily planner I can keep notes and important dates in. Plus, its a good excuse to peruse Paper Source and pick up new stationary/pens/etc :)

I really like how cute the Kate Spade planners are but I'm thinking the Moleskine layout will probably work best for my work day. I manage my time and workload by making to-do lists and carry my notebook with my lists everywhere I go. The Moleskine daily planner has plenty of space for notes and a calendar so I'm hoping it will replace my to-do list notebook and supplement my electronic calendar during meetings.

Do you keep an electronic or paper calendar in the office? Any suggestions on how to do both?

Hope you had a good weekend!

2 comments

  1. Love these picks! The Kate Spake polka dot one is probably my fav!
    Also have your seen the Brittany Fuson planner? You should check it out!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I need to get a good planner ASAP. I keep forgetting though because I'm focusing on buying Christmas presents for all of my family and friends. Definitely bookmarking this post.

    xo,
    Grace
    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete