Powered by Blogger.

army green, chambray and black

 
Well this week  is certainly flying by now isn't it. It's already Wednesday?!

The next 10 days are going to be super busy between work events, a super speedy 24 hour trip to NYC and packing/moving. In a somewhat frivolous attempt to get ahead of the game, I thought I might start packing last week. And by packing I mean going through my closet and doing a closet purge so I don't have to pack as much. And I found this skirt tucked away at the back of my closet admittedly pretty wrinkled and bundled but I've been wearing it non stop! I'm not sure why it has been tucked away for so long because a simple black skirt is such a closet staple; its so versatile and easily transformed. Get ready because I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot more of it around these parts. 

Also, doing a closet purge and finding a skirt you love and can't part with definitely defeats the purpose of purging in the first place. Go me.


Linking up with Shanna today!
----------
chambray- Target
vest- Forever 21, old (similar)
skirt- Target
belt- Old Navy, mens, old (similar)
boots- Frye
bag- Phillip Kim x Target
necklace- J. Crew
sunnies- Ray Ban

7 comments

  1. That skirt is definitely a keeper! Sometimes closet purging can be wonderful - not because you get rid of stuff but because you find stuff you forgot about :) I love the layers of this outfit - the army vest is awesome!

    P.S. I am so glad I stumbled across your blog - I am a new follower via bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love this look. That vest is such a versatile piece. I am terrible at cleaning out my closet- I never want to get rid of anything. Good luck with moving!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable look!!! Your hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chambray! I can't get enough of it. You look great!

    xo

    -Kelsey

    www.excusemyblog.com

    (I just launched my fashion blog and currently have a giveaway offering $250 worth of credits for a Facebook campaign/advertisement that can be used towards your blog or business!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! Love that vest :)

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of pairing the simple black skirt with the chambray and the utility vest. Good thing you found it hiding!

    ReplyDelete