Powered by Blogger.

healthier snacks for superbowl sunday

healthy superbowl snacks, healthy game day snacks, healthy dip, healthy buffalo, healthy artichoke dip

Superbowl Sunday is almost upon us!

I'm not a huge football fan, I enjoy watching games and especially enjoy watching 49er games but since the 49ers lost in the NFC championship, this year's Superbowl is pretty anticlimactic. Good thing the Superbowl is just about eating, day drinking and a good Beyonce performance, ammiright or ammiright? Or am I just bitter the 49ers aren't playing? Maybe a bit of both :)

While I love an excuse to indulge in yummy game day foods, my skinny jeans would appreciate keeping indulgences to a minimum hence a round up of healthier Superbowl eats. I totally wish I was creative enough to come up with healthy recipes like this on my own but the truth of the matter is that I am terrible cook and an even more terrible healthy cook. Thank goodness for these ladies around the internets who have mastered healthy and delicious cooking.

Healthified 7 Layer Dip .................................................via The Skinny Fork
Buffalo Cauliflower ..........................................................via The Curvy Carrot
White Bean, Kale and Artichoke Dip ..............via The Healthy Maven
Zucchini Fritters ..................................................................via Hungry Happenings
Zucchini Pizza Bites .........................................................via Skinny Taste

PS- Can anyone help me make a healthy version of THESE?! I will love you forever.




2 comments