Powered by Blogger.

weekly round up 1.31


Did this week just fly by or what? I moved yesterday (which went super smoothly thanks to the best movers ever, Bookstore Movers) but I am confident that I am one of the top five worst packers in the world. I started off packing efficiently and was labeling each box and noting what was in each suitcase to stay organized. And then on Monday, all hell broke loose and there was no method to my madness anymore. That meant I was able to finish packing quickly by throwing everything in random boxes but now I don't know where ANYthing is. I was opening box after box after box this morning trying to find a blazer for work. I am very much looking forward to finishing unpacking tonight and getting all settled in. Oh and I'm looking forward to decorating! Good thing I moved to a place literally half a block from Target :) :)

I love this idea of Pantone Food pairings.

Right now my hair is longer than its been for quite some time. I'm fighting the urge to chop it off and I think learning how to blow it out will help me love it long (at least for a little bit).

Ah, the power of makeup.

Isn't this shoulder bag (in orange) just everything??

I want to go on vacation. Bad.

 Two of my favorite things in one video: dance and fashion.

Stuck trying to decide what to get your man for Valentine's day? Here are some ideas

I have such a potty mouth.  I NEED this sweater.

I want to be friends with Meryl Streep and 50 Cent!

Have a good weekend! Seeeeee yas Monday!

xo


PS-Linking up with Lauren and Lauren today!

1 comment

  1. Thank you SO MUCH for the blowout tutorial link. Within the last two years my normally straight hair has decided to turn curly so I'm having to learn how to tame the frizz and straighten my hair with the dryer. This tutorial helped a lot.

    ReplyDelete