Powered by Blogger.

a casual jumpsuit


jacket (on sale!) | similar jumpsuit | shoes | hat | necklace 1, 2 | bag 

Two outfit posts in one week?! SOMEONE must be doing some procrastinating before finals. I'm done with finals on Tuesday and can't wait to have a margarita or two (or eight) to celebrate. Pretty fitting considering next Tuesday is Cinco de Mayo. Who am I to turn down a tequila based celebration?!


When was the last time you shopped at Express? I haven't been there for quite some time since I assumed it was mostly club wear but I popped into the outlet recently and was presently surprised. There was definitely your fair share of bandage dresses (not a cute look on me) but I was so impressed with their work appropriate selection. Even better, it fits really well! I went in looking for some warm weather work clothes (which I found) but my heart skipped a beat when I saw this jumpsuit. 


Wearing a jumpsuit is essentially wearing footie pajamas (without the "footies") out in public. They're comfortable, easy, and stylish. If that's not a winning combination, I don't know is. I've been looking for a black jumpsuit that I could easily dress up or down and wear for work/play/running errands. And I think I found the golden ticket with this one. 

This post is kind of a tease (and #bloggerfail) since I can't find it online for you though I did get it recently at the Express Outlet so I'm sure it's still in stock. Since I can't find this dreamboat of a jumpsuit online, I've rounded up a few other suitable options for you.

Expect to see this bad boy around these parts more often. I've got big plans for all the ways to wear it.


SHOP MORE JUMPSUITS



1 comment

  1. I need a jumpsuit like this in my wardrobe. You look great.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete