Powered by Blogger.

one jumpsuit, two ways

Photos by Kristyn

I picked this jumpsuit up on a whim last spring. I was looking for work clothes for warmer temperatures but this jumpsuit was calling my name. I wore it casually here but it's great for work and post work drinks or a date night.

Unfotch, this particular jumpsuit is unavailable online but I've linked to a bunch of similar jumpsuits at the end of this post. Most you should be able to wear casually, at work, and for outside of work fun.

\\  F O R   W O R K  //

Surprisingly, I get the most use out of it Monday through Friday 9-5. It's so easy to throw on a jumpsuit, a favorite pair of heels and a blazer for a sensibly chic and polished look. Truth be told, I'm not wearing it to meetings with senior administration or constituents; my work culture is a bit too traditional for that. But I do wear it for normal office days quite a bit. Depending on your work culture, you could get away with wearing it more often at the office.



 \\  F O R    D A T E    N I G H T  // 

You can't help but feel good in a jumpsuit. On date night, I want to look and feel my best. I feel most confident when I'm comfortable and it doesn't get more comfortable than a jumpsuit. This particular jumpsuit is sleeveless so I like to throw on my motojacket for both warmth and dimension. All back is one of my favorite looks so long as you play around with textures. I like to throw on my favorite sandals, add a bold lip, grab my leopard clutch and I'm good to go.


\\  S H O P   J U M P S U I T S   B E L O W  //








No comments