Powered by Blogger.

The Best Drug Store Dry Shampoo


I recently asked a friend what she does when she runs out of dry shampoo and she replied, "I wash my hair more," and I gasped. I always have at least two cans so that never happens to me. 

Which led me to the realization....

I have an unhealthy obsession with dry shampoo.

I've seen a meme going around that reads, "by Friday, may hair is practically all dry shampoo" and this couldn't be more true for me and my Friday locks. I use dry shampoo almost daily. I like to use it after a fresh blow dry to give my fine tresses some oomph and to prevent it from getting it oily throughout the day. I also like to use some before I go to bed so that I can proactively absorb overnight oils. I find that if I use it on clean hair and before bed, I don't need much (if any) on day 2 hair. Because I use so my dry shampoo, I can't bother with the designer bottles so I stick with brands you can find at your local drug store. 

Let me obsession be your resource. I've rounded up the best (and the ones to avoid) for you below.





2 comments

  1. Thanks to you, I'm now a regular user of the Not Your Mother's. It took me until my mid-40's to experience the freedom of not washing my hair every.single.day. Highly recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She went to another psychiatrist to get another prescription. Her partner begged her to get help. Donna didn't feel that she could live without her pills. buy marlboro heatsticks

    ReplyDelete