Powered by Blogger.

off the shoulder

Photos by Kristyn

I finally caved to the off the shoulder trend. I held out for a while thinking it was a trend I was only interested in because it was flooding my social feeds. And perhaps that flooding is what planted the seed but there is something so casual chic about off the shoulder that really speaks to my personal style mojo.  Comfortable, boho, and laid back are three of my favorite words when describing apparel and this off the shoulder and Tobi bralette combo fits the bill. Throwing on heeled sandals dresses this up, but I could very easily wear this dress without the belt and espadrilles for a day of running errands.

Some notes about fit here…

  • This dress runs huge. Like Donald Trump yuge. I sized down two sizes and it’s still not as shapely as I would like. It’s a really light cotton and super affordable but I don’t expect to have it last longer than the summer.
  • I’m wearing a bralette from Tobi and I am obsessed. At $7, their bralettes are my new favorite undergarment. They are soft, fitting, and I love wearing them with deep v necks to show a little peek of lace.
  • I’m still loving these shoes but they do take some breaking in. Or a few glasses of wine and they won’t feel snug.
  • I'm also loving Tobi for affordable summer trends! New customers get 50% off their first purcahse! Shop my favorite dressesrompers, and jumpsuits!







//
Compensation in the form of complementary apparel from Tobi was offered in exchange for this post but as always, my view is solely mine. Thanks for supporting the brands that support my hobby!






2 comments