Powered by Blogger.

December Birchbox


Do you Birchbox? I think thats a verb now. Birchbox is a monthly subscription where you're mailed beauty samples and is also an online shop! You can earn points by making purchases, referring friends (follow my link to sign up!) and for rating products you receive in your box and then use your points to cash in for purchases. I LOVE Birchbox! Can you tell?

My December goodies


Juicy Couture perfume - Not really a fan of this. Smells like saucy sorority girl.
Mox Botanicals Lip Butter - So far so good with this little guy! Perfect for carrying around in my purse and pretty moisturizing for my super dry winter lips!
Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo - Not gonna lie, I haven't used this yet. But I do love me (need me) some clarifying shampoo. Right now my personal fav is a Neutrogena clarifying shampoo at a much lower price point but I could be swayed if I like this sample. Stay posted!
theBalm Hot Mama blush- I love this blush and will probably order a full size of it during the spring when I've saved up enough points. I had never heard of theBalm before Birchbox and I've fallen in love, already ordering two other theBalm products.
Tweezerman nail file - Like like like. Fits perfectly in my purse and well files my nails well. What else do you need a nail file to do?

When you sign up for your subscription, you enter a beauty profile so that you receive products more suited to your preferences. My mom (I got her hooked on Birchbox too) always have a facetime date after we get our boxes to compare what each of us got! I LOVE BIRCHBOX!






1 comment