Powered by Blogger.

Thankful on Thursday


Secret coffee stash/flights to SF/best friends


You guys, I've got a lot to be thankful for. Period. This week I'm thankful for a few things in particular...

Illy Coffee Cans- An instant afternoon pick me up. The rotation of k-cups at the office isn't quite doing it for me so a secret stash of coffee drinks under my desk has been a wonderful solution to the 2:30 slump.
Heading home for the holidays- Countdown is on! I'm so excited to be in San Francisco for a week in December and see friends and family. Be still my heart!
My little (but taller than me) brothers- These two are my best friends and thankful to have them in my life is an understatement. I'm lucky, blessed and grateful to call these two my brothers! An add on to this is I'm thankful for google hangout, gchat, skype and iphones for without which we wouldn't be able to talk all day every day.

No comments