Powered by Blogger.

february birchbox


HOORAY my February Birchbox arrived!
It was a little late because of snowstorm Nemo but still arrived and it was a great box!

1. TIGI Rockaholic fun times flexible hair spray.... It's a great fine mist that is light but has a great hold and is really is flexible which is perfect for loose curls. But the way it smells is too much. It smells like cherry cough syrup. Eek! If it weren't for the smell, I'd likely order a full bottle. I love this size can since it fits perfectly in my purse for quick touch ups during the day.
2. Secret Agent Beauty Secret Lip Affair..... this is one of those lip plumping lips glosses and boy does this stuff tingle! Its a really sheer color with a nice shimmer. Not sure how much it plumps but its a fun color lip gloss.
3. Juicy Couture Couture La La... I usually roll my eyes when I get a Juicy Couture perfume sample because I think they all smell the same and all smell like saucy sorority girl. BUT this one does not! Win! Some people complain about perfume samples in their Birchbox but I enjoy being able to switch up my scent every month. While I love my go-to Kate Spade Twirl, I've been using this one instead this week.
4. Twistband™ Headband Collection.... I always get so jealous when my short haired mama gets twistbands in her Birchbox. She's gotten 3 already! So when I got my FIRST twistband I was thrilled. AND it was a headband?! Double thrilled! This is an awesome headband -holds my hair back, doesn't slip and doesn't leave a indent! Highly highly recommended.
5. Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel Squares.... not pictured as it did not last more than 30 seconds. Duh. It was delicious. End of story.

Are you Birchboxing yet?! Sign up here!

1 comment

  1. Thanks for finally talking about > "february birchbox" < Loved it!

    Visit my site: Instant Online Insurance

    ReplyDelete