Powered by Blogger.

[closet obsessions] ballerina dress up

You must think all I wear are maxis. That's not too far off base. Our local weather has been so hot and cold recently that a maxi has been the perfect solution as of late. I especially love this skirt because of the color and silhouette. Combined with a fitted blank tank, it reminded me of my ballet days in a black leotard and pink wrap skirt. I clearly did not make it as a ballerina but at least I can pretend in this skirt. 
//jacket-old similar//top//skirt//sunnies//bag-old identical//necklace//
[Can I also just brag for a hot minute about this bag? It was a last season purchase at Target and I found a pretty much identical one at JCrew this season. Total score. I know that doesn't help you much because Target isn't selling it again this season but I just wanted to do a little dance because I was excited.]




7 comments

  1. I loveeee maxis! They're so comfy AND cute! You look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look how freakin' cute this is!
    i'm loving the whole look!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Sometimes I definitely miss ballet days because of the wrap skirts and leotards.... sigh. Feeling nostalgic now :)

    Glad to be a new Bloglovin follower!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete