Powered by Blogger.

four halloween costumes already in your closet

I'm not a huge Halloween person. Maybe it was all the theme parties from my sorority days but costume/theme parties just aren't my thing. I always get excited about the idea of Halloween but when it comes down to it, I'm actually not that creative, can't ever decide on a costume, and can't get motivated to get it together to get a costume. However, this year I reached a new low. I actually decided on a costume (Piper from Orange is the New Black) and ordered scrubs from Amazon. And then I fell asleep during a friends Halloween party. Good one, Nicole. #grandmastatus

Well despite what your social media feeds may have looked like on Sunday, we have not missed Halloween yet! Halloween is actually THIS Thursday! So if you're a last minute Halloween-er, check out your closet. I'm sure you can put together one of these super easy costumes with what you already have. 




Whatever you end up doing, just say no to slutoween.


3 comments

  1. love these ideas, I did a #diy Katy perry and it was actually pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love these ideas! especially the rachel zoe, i totally have that entire outfit!

    xo, Alicia
    River City Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you about Halloween! I'm not that creative, can never plan ahead and I am totally over costumes from all the themed events from my sorority days! I didn't think I was going to dress up this year but I have a last minute party I need to pick a costume for. I love the idea of doing Regina George....it's kinda funny and would be super simple. Great suggestion!

    - Kaitlyn

    Boardwalks & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete