Powered by Blogger.

little bits of home

target, madewell, aeropostale, transport tote, 49ers, waffles and honey, warby parker, baxter
I seriously can't even believe its already mid-November and the holidays are just around the corner. My friends and I are getting ready for our annual Friendsgiving this week and we're planning our girls holiday party and new years eve celebrations. I usually stay in DC for Thanksgiving with Aaron (its his favorite holiday!) and I head back to SF for Christmas. I.cannot.wait. You'll probably hear about it every two days around here. I just love the holidays and love being home in SF. How do you split the holidays with significant others or with family all spread out? It's still fairly to me since I've only lived on the east coast for two years. I could use any and all tips on how to make it work :)

Check out this sea shell necklace and sunburst pendant that I'm super in love with. They're from Waffles and Honey, the cutest shop and designed by a SF designer (and college sorority sister! ΔΔΔ♥ ). The jewelry is so timeless and so affordable which makes it the perfect for layering and a jewelry box staple. AND a pretty much perfect holiday gift. (Hope you' re not reading mom... and every other female on my Christmas shopping list). Well Karina is being super generous and offering A Dash of Gold readers 15% off their purchases with the code Dash15. I am loving this branch necklace, this drop necklace and these earrings are amaze. You have got to go check out her shop.

Happy Monday, friends! xo
target, madewell, aeropostale, transport tote, 49ers, waffles and honey, warby parker, baxter
madewell, aeropostale, transport tote, 49ers, waffles and honey, warby parker, baxter

target, madewell, aeropostale, transport tote, 49ers, waffles and honey, warby parker, baxter
Target, madewell, aeropostale, transport tote, 49ers, waffles and honey, warby parker, baxter
----------
sweater- c/o aeropostale (similar, similar, loving this one)
shirt- c/o aeropostale
jeans-old navy DIY
booties- target
purse- madewell
glasses-warby parker
necklaces- waffles and honey

2 comments

  1. I know, where did this year go? It's going to be 2014 so soon! I've been wearing a very similar sweater since the temps dropped, love it! Love those necklaces too.

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete