Powered by Blogger.

four one piece swimsuit trends


{ click on the + to shop each suit }

Since DC has skipped spring and gone straight to summer, its about time I start thinking about pool season. And bathing suit season. And regretting all those happy hours I went to rather than working out. Thank goodness one-piece swimsuits are on trend this season.

I'm pretty curvy so I am so appreciative to have so many one-piece swimsuit options this season. I was able to snag this one from the Lilly x Target collab and love the fun print but am looking for a few solid color options to hold me over like this hot pink one or a classic all black style.

Loft also has a fantastic swim selection this year. And of course, they're having a 40% off sale right now. Check 'em out.


1 comment

  1. I love one piece suits especially ones that have a vintage flair to them.

    Ashley
    Sunday Brunch

    ReplyDelete