Powered by Blogger.

a little update...


Remember last week when I told you that I was back to blogging after taking a break? I was really excited to spend some time this past weekend putting together some new content (like my suggestions for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale this week!)

Well that didn't happen....

Because AARON AND I GOT ENGAGED THIS WEEKEND! Woohoo!

I am totally and utterly overwhelmed with joy and the outpouring of love from our friends and family. Aaron is my best friend and I really feel like the luckiest girl in the world that we get to spend the rest of our lives together. Lucy on the other hand could give zero shits, as evident by this picture. Ever the diva that one...

We spend the weekend celebrating, with lots of champagne, so suffice to say the blog was moved to the back burner briefly. I'll get back into the flow of posting soon :)


//

And just for shits and giggles.... the behind the scenes of trying to get a picture with Lucy. Always.


5 comments

  1. Eeeep congrats girl! Please have some wedding planning posts here, I'm living vicariously through you right now!

    xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! Such an exciting time :)

    Annie Reeves

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete