Powered by Blogger.

yes, you need a jumpsuit


A jumpsuit can be one of the most versatile pieces in your closet. Trust me on this, ladies.  I’ve already written about wearing a jumpsuit for date night and work but this jumpsuit from Tobi could easily be worn for date night or something more formal. Showing up to an outdoor summer wedding in a jumpsuit? Yep.  Cooking out during the summer in a Jumpsuit? Yes mam. Jumpsuit for hanging around the house? Eh, okay but only if you insist. && I do.

Also, let’s not forget the number one reason you should have a jumpsuit in your repertoire.  It is basically a onesie that is appropriate for wear outside of the home. Comfort wear in public makes my heart flutter. 

Some notes about fit here if you're new to shopping at Tobi:
  • This jumpsuit runs wide on top for any well endowed women. I am not well endowed so I took the back in a smidge. 
  • The material is really comfortable but has little to no give. It fits TTS. 
  • I'm wearing 4 inch heels and I think 3 1/2 or 3 3/4 heels would be a better fit.
  • The jacket runs big so size down. I love the drapey look but didn't want it to be overbearing so I sized down and it fit great. 


Don't forget you get 50% off your first purchase at Tobi! So its the perfect place to test out trends for this summer like,  rompers jumpsuits and bodysuits,





//
Compensation in the form of complementary apparel from Tobi was offered in exchange for this post but as always, my view is solely mine. Thanks for supporting the brands that support my hobby!

5 comments