Powered by Blogger.

link love


Happy Friday! We made it!

I am especially happy because I am done with school for a bit (more on that next week). I have one last project to turn in by Monday but the hardest parts are over. This semester was particularly draining so I'm really looking forward to a break. 

Can you believe April is over? I feel like I blinked and the month was gone! I've been lagging a bit around the blog and hope that with having a break from school, I can focus more on creating content and writing more.

On the docket for this weekend is: catching up around the house and with an old friend visiting from LA. My wedding to-do list is also growing so I'm hoping to cross a few items off the list this weekend, too. Aaron and I are headed to California in a few weeks for a friends wedding and to meet with wedding vendors so I actually have a deadline for many of my to-dos. I've been pretty laissez-faire about the whole wedding planning process thus far but we're a  little over 4 months away which means I need to start working!

I hope you all have a terrific weekend! XOXO


Links I'm loving.....


Sales and such.....





No comments