Powered by Blogger.

life lately

I inadvertently have taken a little blog break. I had good intentions to shoot and work on posts while in California but I decided to enjoy the moment and worry about any "work" when I returned.

So what have I been doing instead of blogging?

WEDDING PLANNING//


While Aaron and I were in California, we did some wedding errands. Aaron hadn't yet visited the venue itself so that was the first stop on the list. I've seen t once before but it didn't feel as real as it did to be there together. We'll be there again for our big day in just over three months!

Also majorly critical to our wedding planning was dessert research :). In lieu of a wedding cake, we'll be serving doughnuts (our favorite!) so we obviously had to do some taste testing! Twist my arm, right? We have a few good contenders to choose from.

We also met with our photographer to take some engagement pictures. I'm not totally sure what to do with them since we already sent the save the dates but I'm sure I'll share a few on here.  The shoot came with our wedding package so we figured we might as well take advantage and I'm so glad we did. It was great to get to know our photographer!

CELEBRATING LOVE //


Our trip was planned around a good friends wedding. Aaron was in the wedding party so we went up to Sacramento where he went to college and our best friends all still live. Our friends getting married, Seth and Kaylynn, share a really sweet love and you can't be anything but happy when around it. Spending a few days with our nearest and dearest left my heart overflowing.

RELAXING DURING MEMORIAL DAY //

Because we had a really busy previous week/weekend, Aaron and I stayed in town for MDW for a staycation. We hung by the pool, grilled, drank with some friends, and had really laid back weekend. It was perfect.

I had plans to lay low and take a break from wedding stuff but I realized I didn't put the time on our wedding invitations! So instead of taking a break for the weekend, I had to remake our invitations! Oye. It was more frustrating than challenging but in the end, I'm really pleased with the way they turned out.

How was your long weekend??

xx

1 comment

  1. I have known dubai social media marketing for many years and I reached out to them to help grow Bulls Eye Recruiting's social media presence.http://www.digizonemedia.com/social-media/

    ReplyDelete