Powered by Blogger.

all neutrals



I'm home, I'm home, I'm home!

After a marathon of travel yesterday beginning the day in New York, NY and ending the day in Oakland, CA with stops in DC and Chicago, I am so happy to be at home, snuggling with my mama while we debrief all of the Real Housewives we've missed. And while my mom may have moved from my childhood home recently, they say home is where your mom is and I can attest to that.

Aaron is with me and we have a full schedule of meetings with our wedding vendors, attending a wedding, and visiting with family. When I was packing for this trip, I was glad to leave behind the blazers and keep it comfortable with denim and cotton -- the fabrics of my heart. DC style (and I would say the east cost overall) is more formal than the style here in the Bay Area so I'm happy to be casual chic with distressed denim and wedges. 

Is casual chic a love language? If so, I think it is mine.




1 comment