Powered by Blogger.

embracing a new type of saturday morning..

//vest- old (similar)//tank//skirt//necklace-on sale!//bag-old (identical)//

I'm turning 27 soon which I can no longer deny is late 20's. If you had asked me, say, 5 years ago, where I'd be at 27, I likely would not have guessed where I am now. 5 years ago, I was a senior in undergrad - late 20's was a lifetime away! Welp folks, late 20's is here and it ain't so bad. I've been blessed to have so many exciting opportunities come my way and I'm such a mature adult now. Ha, if only the latter were true..

Why this period of reflection? What made me feel old? Because A and I woke up early on Saturday to GO TO COSTCO TO BEAT THE LINES. Are you shaking your head? Me too. But I fully owned it and ate a whole meal (or 2) by sample hopping and picked up a new Smashbox primer that I'm super jazzed  about. But that my friends is how I spent my Saturday morning. And I liked it. And I really liked that churro I got for the road.

I also saw Monsters University on Saturday night reverting me back to 7 years old so yea... I guess you can take the above with a grain of salt.

Oh hey! While you're here, don't forget to catch Erin's group giveaway this month. One face might look familiar... :)

5 comments

  1. Love the outfit! And hey, there's nothing wrong with wanting to beat some saturday morning costco lines!

    xox

    Jordan

    http://thattallgirlinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have your golden 30's to look forward to. Trust me, it only gets better!

    www.etsystalkers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early bday!! I then 30 in 1 week, eek!!! Love the skirt, sandals and denim vest. I would love for you to come linkup this look with my denim chambray linkup today. ; )
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your vest and the pop of color from your skirt. =) You're so pretty! And happy early birthday to you! my birthday is in 10 days, lol. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same skirt and love it! You styled it incredibly.

    ReplyDelete